Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dear Greg,

I'm sorry I was so grumpy when you got up today. This technical stuff is killing me and I took it out on you. It's not your fault I can't get the flash to work on the camera and it says "Birthday" on the pictures. Thank you for fixing it and the pictures for Etsy turned out awesome!

There's only 5 days until Halloween, so I better post about that from now until then. When I was looking for an old frame for the lobster picture I found one that reminded me of spider webs for some reason. I don't know why, it just did. Then I found straw paper at Hobby Lobby when I was buying the sand paper (for the lobster picture), went to the Dollar Store and bought a foam pumpkin to cut it half.



That's fabric I had leftover from something and the pumpkin cut in half. By the way, it's not easy cutting a styrafoam pumpkin in half with a kitchen knife. Since cutting a tip of my finger off with a rotary cutter one night when nobody was here, I'm a little uneasy about bringing the "big guns" out when I'm home alone. Here's what I ended up with:




Josh called today and Jace (the little prince) wants to be a S.W.A.T. team guy for Halloween. He's bringing by a black shirt tonight for me to put SWAT on it. Yes, I will be all over the internet tonight looking for other SWAT things to make. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ghornets70 said...

Dear Terri!!!!LMAO It's O.K. I'LL MAKE A COMPUTER/CAMERA SHOOTING GEEK OUT OF YOU YET111 PATIENCE DANIEL SON! LOVE YA!