Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was so proud of myself...

and then I realized I don't have a memory card in my phone for the camera. I took pictures today of the okra ghosts and the frame and picture I did with the lobster tails that I had finished. When I went to try to figure out where the memory card was, I found out there wasn't one and it's anyones guess where it could be. I might have even thrown it out when I got my new phone. I'll never admit that, though. Bear with me, I just learned how decided to start texting. I called Greg at work, and he did his best to be patient with me but I could tell he wasn't as upset as I was. Don't worry, he's off tomorrow and he will be (won't you honey?).

Just another little project we have going on is I decided one day to rip all the carpet off of our stairs that go up to the dormer. Oops...I've got it all off and a million staples out of the floor, but where do I go from here? I think I have an idea because Greg brought me home an electric sander. When I get my memory card tomorrow, I'll be sure to post the before pictures.

1 comment:

ghornets70 said...

Oh boy! I'm off tomorrow and I get to help my lovely wife find a miny mem. card so she won't get bored and bother me. LOL. Let me know when you get the staitrs done and I will work on getting new railing. Love Ya!