Friday, October 29, 2010

More Sound of Music

I watched Oprah yesterday and just sat and cried. The Sound of Music is my all time favorite movie. I remember 45 years ago when Daddy drove Mom and I downtown to see it for the first time. The funny thing is, I remember him dropping us off and then picking us up again. He didn't stay. I told Greg that last night and he said he always knew my dad was a very smart man. Here's where I'm going with this story, it's the 45 year anniversary so they are releasing it again on Blue Ray! If any of my children just happen to read this, you might keep in mind that Christmas is just around the corner. I'm just saying, out on Blue Ray, Christmas time, Mom's favorite movie of all time. Need I go on?

1 comment:

ghornets70 said...

Hey don't forget you don't have a blue ray anymore! You might need to ask for that for your B-day coming up! Happy 25th.............Love ya!