Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Hall of Shame Entry

Okay, since I obviously am going to have more than one of these, I guess I should add a gadget on my sidebar for just the Hall of Shame. Hey, look at me talking blog talk! I don't have any pictures, because frankly, I was just too embarrassed to even take a picture. This was bad! I saw a recipe on one of the blogs I look at and I'm so sorry I don't remember whose it was. I really want to give credit to her. She made cookies with just 2 ingredients and then added chocolate chips. It was a spice cake mix and canned pumpkin that you mix together and then add the chocolate chips. They were awesome. Greg told me to make them again, but this time add raisins instead. That would probably have been even better, but I decided to use apple pie filling instead of pumpkin and then just bake them. I watch the cooking channel way to much when I'm sewing and now suddenly I think I'm Paula Deen. What was I thinking! They were horrible!!! First they didn't bake right, but I thought I could live with that and decided to taste it. Follow me here, spice cake, apples, what could go wrong? They were terrible! The rest of the dough and the first batch of cookies went in the trash. I'm done baking, back to crafting.

No comments: