Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cell Phone Holder

Here was my dilemma, I never could find my cell phone when it was ringing. It really wasn't that I couldn't find it, it just never was in the room where I was at the time. When I was working it was always right at my desk where I was. Now that I'm home all day, it has taken on a life of it's own and moves around from room to room and it always goes to the room I'm not in. It's just mean like that and I decided it was not going to get the best of me, so I made a cell phone holder that I wear around my neck. Greg thought I had finally lost it but when everybody thought it was a great idea (yes, I wore it in public), he's on my bandwagon now. I decided to start making them for my Etsy store and added a wristlet to it. We'll see how it goes. If they don't sell, you know what everybody is getting for Christmas!


See you tomorrow. I can't wait to show you the Christmas hoop I made this week-end. I know, that was a shameless plea to get you to come back.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

That's adorable....my mom needs one of those!