Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Hoop

Probably around 30 years ago when I was doing a lot of craft shows, I made and sold applique that I framed in wooden embroidery hoops. Just like everything else, that fad made it's way out and now is back again. Kind of like the peace sign. I'm just waiting for Jalynn and Jordyn to show up here with love beads! Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, any girl reading this over 45 had to have had a ton of love beads to match every outfit! Okay, back to the hoop. I searched this house everywhere for the pattern I had for a 3-d Christmas tree, no luck finding it. Then one day when I was cleaning out a closet upstairs, I found an old hoop that I had done. That's odd because I never really had anything that I made, I either sold it or gave it away. I took it apart and changed a few things and this time it turned out even better (if I say so myself). Anyway, here it is.


See you soon. Peace.


No comments: