Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Grandma Post

No grunting, this is my blog and I can post whatever I want. I need a grandma moment. We had our first snow today. Kind of. As I was loading Triniti and Tierni in the car this morning to take Triniti to school, Triniti all of a sudden got a huge smile on her face and said, "Look Grandma, it's snowing!". I was busy buckling Tierni in and told her I didn't think so. She told me to turn around and look and sure enough, it was! She was the happiest little girl all the way to school and told me she was going to make snow angels when she got home and then have some hot chocolate. No, I didn't have the heart to tell her it was just flurries and they ended soon. Her little smile was priceless. This is why I need to carry my camera around my neck! I better work on that.

No comments: