Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just a little ranting!

It's official and probably unamerican but I hate the big store that starts with a W! Look, I'm even afraid to say the name, but you know who I mean. I don't know what these people were thinking when they decided to move the whole store around before Christmas and expect you to know where things are! I went in there today to buy toys and searched everywhere for the toy department. I finally was frustrated and ask someone and she told me in a not so nice voice, "It's by the garden center". Really? Why didn't I think of that??? What happened? The powers that be got drunk one night and thought it would be funny to move things around to watch us all walk around and look stupid? By the way, I told the "not so nice" lady that I was going to go home and blog about this. Then I left before she could call for security! It would have been nice if I could have found the doors faster, but I got lost again.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better. Tomorrow I'll show you what I did with yogurt containers!

No comments: