Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Piano Princess

I'm sorry I don't have anything crafty to show you today. I've got a mess to clean up. Remember this sweet little scarecrow sitting on her Papa's lap looking all innocent?


Well, look what that innocent little face did today!


Yep, that's my piano with pink permanent marker going across every key! I thought she was being so cute with a drum, flute and cow bell at the piano playing and singing while I was in the kitchen. She even came in and ask me if I liked Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and then went and sang and played (kind of) it for me. Oh, and she must have been getting a lot of tips because she had almost all of the slot machine coins lined up there, also.

By the way, if anyone from Kohler is reading this. I love my piano, but it needs tuning really bad! Just a thought.

No comments: