Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Too much Hobby Lobby!

It's bad. I think I've been to Hobby Lobby way too much. I walked in the door yesterday and the cashier waved and said, "Hi, Terri. What are you here for today?". She knew my name! It's not like they sell groceries and I could say I was there for just some milk or bread. Here's the truth and I did tell her when I checked out. I was there to get round pieces of wood so I could make these.



I found the cutest blog and so glad I did. It's Smile Monsters and she has such great ideas. These are reusable name tags. They have chalkboard on the back to write the names. I told you this was good! Thank you, Jo.

When I was checking out, the cashier told me to have a great Thanksgiving. Then she added, "Oh never mind, I'll see you again before then". I may end up in withdrawal, but I can surely last 3 days without going back.

No comments: