Friday, November 19, 2010

Word to the Wise

It's not such a great idea to spray paint something outside when it's very windy! I had 3 Christmas trees that I made out of an old paperback book that needed a little green on them. It was warm today so me and all my brilliance took them out to the patio to paint them. Yes, they're painted and look great, but so am I and the dog's head. We're all a lovely Christmas green. I'll show you what I'm doing with them next week when I get it done.

Now I have an important announcement. Everyone needs to hurry on over to Hobby Lobby because I was there the other day and this ornament was 50% off.



I love it! I have a figurine that I've had for years with Santa kneeling to Baby Jesus and it has always been my favorite of all my decorations. I couldn't pass the ornament up. Anyway, 50% off. Head on over to your nearest Hobby Lobby and while you're there, could you pick me up a few things?

Have a great weekend.

No comments: