Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snowman Soup

I was little Martha Stewart today. No, I didn't go to jail, I baked and made the guys that work for us little Christmas plates with goodies. First I made Snowman Soup. It's just hot chocolate mix with marshmallows and a candy cane.


Here's the label I found in blog world. I'm so sorry, I don't remember where I found it. I printed it on Christmas paper.



So I put the cup on a Christmas plate with candy and the cookies that I baked and some of the Candy Cane pretzels. On yeah, I also dipped marshmallows on a Popsicle stick and rolled them in graham cracker crumbs. Get it? S'Mores! Wrapped the whole thing in cellophane paper and there you go!



I know, the real Martha would have put a beautiful bow on it, but I was bored with the whole thing by now!

No comments: