Friday, December 17, 2010

Stocking Stuffer

I was upstairs in my junk old craft room searching for something and I found a whole bag of craft sticks that had never been opened. I was so excited I forgot what I started out looking for. I'm sure it was important - wish I could remember. There's no way I could walk away from all those lovely sticks without doing something with them first. I know, puzzles!

I cut out some pages from old books and Mod-Podged them on the sticks.


Once they were dry, I cut them apart with an Exacto knife. That's right, I brought out the knife.


I stained the front and painted the backs with a different color for each puzzle. Now we need something to put these all in.


I found fabric, quilted it and made a little purse.



Okay, that's done. Now I'll go back upstairs and try to remember what I was looking for in the first place!

Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

ghornets70 said...

Need to hurry up a get a patent on these so we can make MILLIONS of Dollars$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Terri said...

That's funny. I'm pretty sure every crafter in the world has done this with craft sticks at one time or another. But thank you for your support, honey.