Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary

to us!!!! Greg and I have been married 35 years today. We've been best friends since 9th grade and once that friendship started, it just bloomed. In fact, we were voted "Cutest Couple" in high school. The fun has never stopped! We've had our ups and downs and cried a lot together over life's tragedies. If you are lucky enough to find that one special person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you get through it all with flying colors. I'm starting to cry now, so I'll stop. We went to the AmeriStar last night and acted like a couple of 18 year olds. Good thing our boys weren't there, they would have been so embarrassed! I think the key to a long marriage is to laugh, have fun, and learn to dance in the rain. Oh yeah, and never ever get old! Thank you, Greg, for a great time. You are the love of my life!

Here's my sidebar. I haven't blogged since last Thursday. My camera broke. Greg ordered me a new one, so I'll use the old one until it comes. He found it, so I'll take pictures tomorrow and post.

Photobucket

No comments: