Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Valentine Wreath - Kind of

One of the nicest people I know gave me this whole box of cardboard circles for free!


Thank you, Tuffy!!!



I took one and cut it in a heart shape.



Added some pretty paper.



Then put more paper on a million clothespins. Okay, maybe there wasn't a million but it sure felt like it!



I added jute around the outside just because I didn't like that white showing.



I hot glued the clothespins around the heart.



All we need now is a little ribbon to hang and some Scooby Doo Valentines. I like Scooby.




I took Scooby off to hang it on my front door.





I'm linking to:
Keeping It Simple

mmm button

Sumo Sweet Stuff

The Girl Creative

handmade projects




Photobucket














Photobucket

giveaways



Beyond The Picket Fence

504 Main

2 comments:

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

so cute girl! GREAT idea~

The Treasurista said...

Hop on over to the Party! Would love for you to link-up @

http://thetreasurista.blogspot.com/p/treasuristas-thursday-treasures-come.html

The Treasurista
Finding and Creating FUN things...