Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baseball Wall Hanging

Remember these?


Those are the ones, you know, the elephant in my craft room! It doesn't matter what else I'm working on in that room, my mind is always going back to those cardboard circles. I gave in to Dumbo the other day and made Jace a wall hanging. Jacer is one little awesome baseball player!



I appliqued his name on baseball fabric. I have tons of that fabric! I think I'll make more purses for all of us this summer.



I sprayed a little glue on the cardboard and attached batting.



I basted around the circle and gathered it tight, then hot glued it.



I kept looking at it and thinking it needed a ruffle around the outside. Somehow though, I don't think ruffles and baseball go together so well!

I'm linking to




7 comments:

reasonstoskipthehousework said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog: Reasons to Skip the Housework. I'm following you back!
Smiles,
Melanie :)
http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com
skipthehousework@hotmail.com

Blog Buttons said...

Hi,what a great craft idea. I'm hopping over from Sassy Sites and I'm happy to be a new follower of your lovely blog. hugs Katherine

Sassy Sites! said...

Super cute!! You made it look so easy... it would probably take me a week to finish it! Love the baseball fabric! Thanks for linking up at our Sassy Sites NEW friend party! It's so fun to meet lots new blog friends! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Christine said...

Hi! Thanks for following Crafty Geordi, I am following you now too. I'll bet a box pleat ruffle might look good except I would bet that Jace wouldn't like it much ;-) Cute hanging.

Jen said...

Thanks for finding me! Following you back :)

ghornets70 said...

Awesome my little Etzy gal! keep it up and you will go platinum before too long. LUV YA.

Pamela said...

Love this. Better yet, my grandboys will too. I'm a new follower from Shore Girl.