Friday, February 25, 2011

Goodbye, Old Friend

Why do I get so attached to the windows I do? It's not like they're all hanging on my walls. They're all nicely stacked up waiting to be sold.

A friend of ours was telling us about a fundraiser her granddaughters fast pitch softball team was having. It was a Texas Hold-em tournament. Greg wasn't able to go, so I donated this window for their raffle. I don't know why, but this has always been one of my favorites.



That's the only picture I have because it was freezing that day we took it to her. And Greg was honking at me in the car!

Have a terrific weekend!

3 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I know how you feel, I have this special attachment to doors, I just love looking at old doors.

That's a pretty window but I'm sure someone will enjoy it as much as you did.

Nicole said...

I love the sentiment, it looks great! I'm sure the winner will love it too!

Robin Carroll said...

very nice!