Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Tuesday!

Let the party begin!


NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks questions from Night Owl Crafting. Click on the button and play along!

Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
I think it's at 68, but if I get cold, I turn it up.

What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
Our bedroom. I am getting better now though since we painted it and prettied it up.

Do you like to clean with music on or off?
Clean??? What's that?

When do you take time to blog?
Always early in the mornings. Sometimes in the afternoon if Greg is working.

How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Oh my gosh, I was going to say at least an hour, but I thought the question was how much time in a day. So I guess the answer would be 7. That sounds horrible, doesn't it? Let's just keep that amongst ourselves and not tell Greg!!!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Delina said...

I also gasp when I realize how much time I look at other blogs!! There is just so much cute stuff!!

ghornets70 said...

You Bloggers are definately a diferent breed! LOL

...with ♥, SB said...

Thank you for sharing! ♥'d them all! I also do the HOO ARe YOU.. so thats how i found you!