Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sunflower Magnet

Everybody, right now at the same time, put your hand on your head and say,"Why didn't I think of that?". I'm doing the same thing because I didn't think of it. My 12 year old granddaughter, Jalynn, did! She told me she was bored one day and found some old silk sunflowers.



She took that middle brown thing out and glued on a magnet she had.



All she did then was take the other magnet and stuck it to it.



They are now a permanent fixture on my refrigerator! I know I'm her grandma and extremely prejudiced, but isn't she brilliant?

2 comments:

Christine said...

that kid has a re-purpose future ahead of her!

Erin Wallace said...

They are very cute and very creative!

Found you on the Hello Friend Blog Hop and am now following you. I'd love it if you would follow me at Dropped Stitches.