Saturday, February 19, 2011

Super Saturday!

Here's what I decided. Now that I've figured out how to do Linky Parties, I visit and comment on the blogs I love. I want to show you each Saturday all the fabulous finds I found. I'm such a dork that I've been worried and thinking all week if I should do this on Friday or Saturday. Fabulous Fridays??? Super Saturdays??? What is a girl to do?



Isn't that cute? I have all those little pots leftover from Valentine's Day and now know what I'm going to do with them! They'll be a little miniature version.




You all know I just discovered Dimensional Magic, I had no idea that you could add something to the top!



Is that not awesome? I need to head to JoAnns for more Jelly Rolls like I used for my windows!



No family, that is not the name of my blog. Did I ever tell all of you about the time Greg and Jennifer went up and tried to clean out my old craft/junk room? I wouldn't let them throw anything away. They sent me downstairs to play with the kids. It wasn't pretty. But Jennifer, look what she did with that scrap paper! See why you need to save everything! I love these. Wouldn't they be pretty on a package with a magnet on the back so you get two gifts in one?


What can I say? This just screams me!

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Terri, thanks for featuring me today!! How fun is that! And I think Super Saturday is perfect! When I bought my fabric for the runner I just bought 1/4 yard of 16 different fabrics!! I thought that the lady cutting and the ladies on line behind me weren't going to be too happy but it went quickly. I haven't seen jelly rolls at my JoAnn's yet. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Thanks for the feature! I've decided I have to make that flower pot. I love all the colors and it just screams HAPPY to me.

Tori said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my flower pots! You made my day!

Prairie Patch said...

Terri, thanks so much for featuring me amongst all the wonderful talent! You have me grinning from ear to ear!

Tracy (aka allthumbscrafts)

Mod Podge Amy said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm so flattered! xo

Theresa said...

These features are all very beautiful! Thanks for highlighting them! Also, thanks for the follow...I'm now your newest follower:)
Cheers!