Saturday, February 5, 2011

White Chili Recipe

Okay, here's my secret recipe. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and it's not too late to run to the store. I found this recipe somewhere online a long time ago and have no idea where. It's the most requested chili here at home and anywhere I have taken it. Let me just first say, I am in no way a cook! Also, I don't know how to write recipes, so please just try to follow along.

You need: (I also lost the recipe, so I'm just telling you what I use.)
1 pkg chicken breasts
2 onion
2 green peppers

Cook these three things. I cook my chicken breasts in white wine and butter. Then just cook the onion and green pepper together.

Throw the chicken, onion, and green pepper in a large pot and add:
1 (24 oz) jar salsa
1 cup water
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup Half and Half
2 tsp Ground Cumin
2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese

That's it! Just cook it really low on the stove. Make sure it's low and stir a lot. The cheese tends to burn on the bottom if you don't.

When it's done, use tortilla chips instead of crackers and Mozzarella cheese to top it.

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

ghornets70 said...

This is the best chili you will ever have....Try it out and see what you think....

adam tylor said...

I was just searching for the recipes.. but i found your blog, that is also interesting and informative. i didn't have any idea that i could get this.

javed vardi said...

What a dish, chili is awesome.My brother loves it very much. in other words he is mad for it.i will surely prepare i for him.