Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bottle Cap Necklace

I'm probably going to rehab with Charlie Sheen. While they're working on getting the crazies out of his head, I'll be in the next room getting the Dimensional Magic pryed out of my hands! I moved on to bottle caps now.



It's really not my fault. Those bottle caps and pretty little stickers were calling my name the other day.



I glued the pink paper down first and then stuck the sticker on and added the Dimensional Magic.



I really wasn't sure how it would work, but it did what it was supposed to. I love when things work out that way!



I glued a bail on the back, added a jump ring and leather cording.



I'm making my weekly trip to JoAnn's today. Anybody need anything while I'm there?

9 comments:

KZ Embroidery said...

Oh my gosh! I am a Joann's Junkie!! LOL

Two Broads Design said...

lol mine is michaels, but only because im not allowed in joannes until i use some of the two tubs of fabric i have collected :)

p.s. my three year old doesnt understand that "Michaels" is a store, she always thinks were looking for a person while were there and then gets very confused that we cant find michael.

Terri said...

Need? What's need got to do with a trip to JoAnn's.... Want is everything!

Shanna said...

I have nominated you for the Versastile Blogger Award, check out the details
http://celebratethemadness.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

ghornets70 said...

Good I finally can help with the bottle cap thing.....I will start drinking longnecks...

Lisa said...

Cute necklace! i am your newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you'll follow me back! Memories in the Making

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Love the necklace... too cute! I'm your newest follower, stopping by from Say Hi Sunday. :)

Robyn said...

OH dear. Must learn more about this Dimmensional magic. I do NOT need another addiction!!!!!!!!!

Ms. W said...

Terri, thanks for the tutorial. I've been searching hi and lo for MP Dimensional Magic - Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Joanne's to no avail! Did you buy your Dimensional Magic at any of these stores? And if so, where was it located? I checked in the Modge Podge glue area, but nada, nothing, zip! :(