Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Etsy Thank You Cards

I have totally neglected my Etsy shop. I have been sewing a lot of new things to add to it, I just haven't found the time to sit down and list them yet. I'm so bass ackwards that I even made thank you cards before I even have more listed. Before Christmas, I was sending little ornaments with every purchase and knew I had to change that now.



I used these clear stones.



My paper punch was the perfect size to cut the paper.



I Mod-Podged them face up to the back and added a magnet.



Printed and cut out the thank you.



I used a magnet strip across the back to hold the magnets on the front of the card.



Now I have no excuse. I need to get busy!

4 comments:

Tanyia said...

Super cute idea!

KZ Embroidery said...

That is just the cutest idea!

A Helicopter Mom said...

Love it! I used to make these, but smaller. I love the paper you used and the magnet behind the card is brilliant! :)

Thanks for visiting A Helicopter Mom. I'm following you back and can't wait to see your crafty ideas!

Mickey
www.ahelicoptermom.com

Melanieglambert said...

Hello Terri,

I really love what you make, your so creative and talanted. That's a fun pass time. If you ever need to take a breather and relax for a while then maybe you can take a hop over to my new travel blog and check out my writing, if your at all interested. =)

http://melanieglambert-travellerpost.blogspot.com/

Melanie