Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Don't forget to stop by Night Owl Crafting and play along. It's fun to see what everyone else's answers are.




NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
The truth is I fly by the seat of my pants.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I try to start cleaning each room real deep during the winter so when spring is here, I'm not stuck inside cleaning. I want to work outside when it turns warm.

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
I used to have them when my kids were little. Now it's just too much work! I do love to go to them, though.

4. What do you take when you have a headache?
This one is easy. Greg works for Bayer so of course, I take Advil.

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
My family, our friends, and the fact that I don't have to work.

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hopped over from Hoo Are You? a cute blog you have here! Will be back to check out more in a little while!

KZ Embroidery said...

Hi Terri! Found you on Hooo are you! I just joined today. Looks like fun!
Would love it if you followed me back!

Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl said...

Hi! Thank for becoming a follower of Random Crafty Georgia Girl. I am a follower of you now too! Have a great week!

Joy said...

Visiting you back. I definitely agree that yard sales are too much work!

Christy said...

Following you via Meet & Follow Sunday.

Thank You.
Christy M.
http://visualizedbychristy.blogspot.com/