Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoo Are You?

I'm so glad it's Tuesday and I can play along in the always fun blog hop at Night Owl Crafting. Now I have something to do so I can quit worrying about what we're going to with Charlie Sheen!




NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks questions.

Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
Greg pays all the bills and does most of it online.

How many email accounts do you have?
2

Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
I'm a simple kind of girl, just a radio.

What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
American Idol! The Bachelor (I hate to admit), Desperate Housewives, Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice, Modern Family, and soon Dancing With the Stars.

Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"! 
Money, grass, and how I feel some mornings.

Okay, that was fun! Now, what are we going to do about Charlie?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie! What will we do with him? Not much I suppose, but I will miss Two and a Half Men! Great answers, I think I must be one of the few people who's never seen The Bachelor!

Kimberley said...

Hey there! New follower, great answers! And I love all the stuff you make! Have a good one!

Kimberley

Leslie said...

I love this link party so I can get to know you better! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you! I love your show choices!

Two Broads Design said...

Saying Hello from Two Broads Design, Im following you now too :)

Sasha said...

I'm a radio kinda gal too!