Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hoo Are You?

It's that time of week again at Night Owl Crafting!





NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions.

What are a couple of your favorite green foods?
Asparagus, Green Rice, Key Lime Pie

Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?
Just a little bit, not a whole lot. I really don't know why I don't.

Do you have Irish in you?
No, I'm full blooded German.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
Yes, I wear green. When I was working for the newspaper, we would participate in all the parades. So much fun!!


Wow, this is kind of hard.
L - Loving
U - Unique
C - Caring
K - Kids! Big and little!

Now for a Missouri weather update. It snowed a total of 4" yesterday and today it's 60 degrees with the sun shining brightly! Go figure.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohhhh Key Lime Pie, on my to try list! Need to go find one!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

Robyn said...

What's green rice? If it's anything like Cafe Rio's lime rice, then I'm IN!!!

Leslie said...

I agree with Robyn on the Cafe Rio's lime rice, yum! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!