Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hoo Are You?

If you haven't joined this blog hop at Night Owl Crafting before, you're really missing out! I love reading everyone's answers.



NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions.

1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?
No! I think I would be too embarrassed!

2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?
I really don't drink bottled water.

3. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Panera Bread's cheddar and broccoli soup in a bread bowl. I may just have to go there for lunch today!

4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?
Puffs with aloe.

5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Biscuits and gravy.

See you tomorrow for the giveaway!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

whoot whoot i love me some biscuits n gravy!

Robyn said...

I'm so craving biscuits and gravy now. I shouldn't read these kinds of answers when I'm this hungry!

Lark (SparkyLarky) said...

Don't be embarrassed! I can promise you...THEY HAVE SEEN IT ALL!