Thursday, March 3, 2011

Magnet Business Cards

Last week when I donated a window to a raffle, Phyllis ask me if I had business cards or flyers to put on the table. Oops, hadn't thought of that yet. I downloaded a free business card template and went to work.





I had a bunch of these card magnets leftover. I bought the magnets at Office Depot awhile ago. I don't remember what I was going to use them for, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't business cards!



So simple! Just cut them out and stick them on.

I've got to tell you, if you see me dancing in the streets today, just honk and wave. When I opened my e-mail this morning, Suzi from Suzi's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom told me she was featuring my blog there today! Wow!!! Be sure to go visit her blog, it's awesome! So much fun!

6 comments:

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am stopping by from Suzy's hop. I am a new follower. Great blog. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

KZ Embroidery said...

Congrats on the blog feature! Cute cards!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oh wow, congratulations on the feature! And nice business cards too! :D

SER said...

I'm Tuffy's older daughter. He told me to check out your blog a while back, so I've been checking in since. I'm a "crafter" too, but I've done a lot less since I've become a mom to 2 high energy little girls. If you've not checked out www.vistaprint.com, you should. They have free promotions all the time for business cards, magnets, etc. I use them for my husband's Computer Repair Business, and everything (with the exception of their t-shirts) has been great quality. We even got business card magnets (that's why I thought to comment). BUT, you have to watch for the free promos (sign up for their emails).

raj said...

wow that was very fine .. to me .. thnak you... http://www.savethedatemagic.com

Waseem said...

Cute cards..I might need this when use it for the design of Metal business cards.