Monday, March 7, 2011

Shamrock Shirt

Krissi had a field trip with Triniti Friday, so Tierni spent the afternoon with us. Two minutes after she was here, her shirt was "itchy". She told me to just go make her a new one. Thank God, I had already bought green little t-shirts to put a shamrock on. I just didn't think it would be while she was here!



And guess what? It wasn't itchy!



I knew I couldn't sit on the computer and find a shamrock pattern, so I just drew 3 hearts with a stem. Now you all know, I am not an artist and cannot draw!



After hers was done, we went back and made Triniti's. Yep, she looks all innocent there, that's because Papa is taking her picture. What you don't see is all the unwound bobbins on the floor by our feet!



Have a terrific week!

9 comments:

The Rheinlander's said...

What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's.
~Melissa

Amanda said...

This is cute as, love how you drew the shamrock! I've actually held a piece of paper up to the computer screen before to get a pattern!

melburger29 said...

I saw your washer necklaces at Ladybird Ln, and decided to start following you. Great shirt! I like the way you think.

You can find me at www.meldreamsoften.blogspot.com

bikim said...

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the 1st photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
Happy week,
Rosa

ghornets70 said...

Hi Happy girl! I really love the pic. of you and MINI ME! Love ya!

Lori said...

What a cute shirt! Thank you for stopping by...I'm following you now!

Aimee from Classified: Mom said...

Very nice and following you back- thanks for visiting!

Mallory said...

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back! :)

Aimee @ Just Kidding Around Atlanta said...

Really cute!! I love your blog - stopped by to say thanks for following me, & I'm following you back!
Hope you have a fabulous week!

Aimee @
justkiddingaroundatlanta.blogspot.com