Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunflower Wall Hanging

I am so ready for Spring! It was 65 degrees here on Saturday and today when I woke up, there's 3" of snow outside! Gotta love Missouri weather! Go ahead, snow away, I still have my sunflower hanging on my front door.



I had that cute sunflower material and just cut it around the circle.



I sewed around the outside and pulled it together.



I made another giant yo-yo and glued it on top.



And another one.



Glued a ribbon on the back for hanging.



Then I added that cute little button.



And hung it on my front door.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

This is such a great idea!

Grannys Attic said...

Terri,
I love the Sunflower! Sorry you still have snow! Spring in own the way! Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments. I just became your newest follower. Going to check out more of your blog now. Have a wonderful day, Vicky

Joanne said...

I can't wait for spring! what a cute idea...I think I found my weekend project. Thanks! Blessings, Joanne

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

So cute! I am your newest follower come visit me and maybe follow back!

http://shellyhectic8.blogspot.com/

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

This is super cute! Looks great on your front door too.

Jen@Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

I love that idea! I have a huge box of vintage fabric squares now I can put them to use.....thanks!

Thank you for joining us on I ♥ Blogging Hop I am your newest follower.

HAGW!