Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Saturday!

What a great week in blogland it was this week! Here are a few of my favorites!




Beautiful, huh? I would love to have one hanging in my kitchen window above my sink! Wow!





It's made of hex nuts! You all know that's right up my alley! Oh Greg....I need some hex nuts. You know what's funny? He doesn't even ask any questions anymore! By the way, I should tell you all now. Greg is "ghornets" when you see comments. He usually looks at my blog at work and then leaves a comment. Like the other day when I made the bottle cap necklace and there was a comment about drinking long neck beers now. That was the love of my life!




I love these!!! Wouldn't they make such cute gift card holders? Can't wait to try it.



I love this necklace! I really want to try to do this. I've got so much leftover fabric.





Look at those no sew curtains. Aren't they awesome? One more thing for my "to do" list.

I'm so sorry, I couldn't get her picture to load. Please hit the link and go look at the fabric soccer ball she made. It was something else!!! Jordyn is our little soccer player and I'm definately making her one of these.


There is so much talent out there, it just amazes me! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button if you want.

Have a great weekend! I know I will, I'm spending the day tomorrow with three very special little grandchildren! We're going to see Gnomeo and Juliet.

9 comments:

PressedDownShakenTogether said...

Thanks so much for featuring my upcycled altoid tins!! I returned the follow and love all your fun ideas!!

Keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Tara said...

love the altoid tins!

Tanyia said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! :) I am so excited!!! I am a new follower, btw hehe

Chiara said...

Thank you for the feature! How fun! I am in LOVE with that hex nut necklace. I don't even know what a hex nut is--sorry--but it is really cool looking. Thank you for all the creative inspiration--I'm loving it! I just became your newest follower! Have a great weekend . . .

ExJW33 said...

Wow, look at all the variety and talent here in blogsville, I love it! Hello, thanks for visiting and following my blog from the blog hop. I'm here following you to and I'm so glad I am, this is where I can find other nifty blogs looks like. Happy Saturday!

http://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Beautiful blog! You are very creative!

Hi!

I found your blog through the Boost my Blog hop. I'm your newest follower. :)

Feel free to check out my blog at: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

Ellie-A Little of This and a Little of That said...

I'm your newest follower from Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a wonderful day!
http://alittleoftheother.com

the fickle nickle said...

Thanks so much for stopping by The Fickle Nickle today! I'm following you back, and I look forward to your future posts:) xoxo

Amanda Dale said...

Thanks so much for the feature!