Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Saturday!

Before I show you all the fabulous blogs and inspiration I have found this week, I need your opinion. What do you think of my new header? I am so not worthy to be involved in this blog world. There is so much talent out there, sometimes I ask myself, "What the heck am I doing here?". I'm just plugging along and loving every minute of it! Thank you so much to all my followers! Believe me, Greg, Brandon, Josh, Jennifer, and Jalynn thought they would be the only 5 I had and were just humoring me. Actually, that's not true. Jalynn (my 12 year old granddaughter) will look at my blog daily and was my first true follower! The other people in my family were just "trophy followers". Love and adore you, Jalynn! Oh yeah, love the rest of you, too!

Now on to the good stuff!


Isn't that cute? I've been wanting to do a calendar like that forever!


Jennifer, I have got to do this for you!


You've got to click on the link and see all the pages inside. Believe me, this will be on all of our "to do" lists!

This is just pure genius!!!


Everybody knows I love tearing up old books. How cute!


I can't wait to see Greg's face when I tell him I need duct tape now!


What can I possibly say about this except, I love it!!!

Have a terrific weekend!

13 comments:

southernscraps said...

You have a lovely blog. No need to compete with others in blog land, just have fun. Mine's not so savy, but I enjoy what little I can do. Thanks for featuring my eggs!

Jessica @ My World - Made By Hand said...

Thanks for the feature! And...no worries...you are totally blog worthy.

Terri said...

Hi Terri - this is Terri, too.
It's just another part of life... you put yourself out there and see what happens. I always feel insecure about my blog, too. I don't blog that often, but I enjoy reading blogs, and the comments on those blogs and on my blog. I learn new things. It's fun, and a great way to start my day!

Marcy said...

Your header looks great! I LOVE the makeup board, I just don't have any space to do that!

:)
Marcy

Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady said...

Terri, thank you so much for featuring my pop can key chain! And I'm so glad you are a new follower:)
Come enter to win one of these keychains here at this post!!
http://craftyladylindsay.blogspot.com/2011/03/woo-hoo-200-follower-giveaway.html
Giveaway ends Monday.
Thanks again!!
Lindsay

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and featuring my calendar Terri!! I think your header is really cute - did you do that yourself? I'd have no idea at all where to start with that! You have a great blog and it sounds like you have such a sweet family too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Jenn

lovinangels said...

I really LOVE the calendar and the make up board. those both look really doable for me!

Thanks so much for posting these up, I'm glad I found you on the hop! New follower!

Terri said...

I love your new header... and these links are great! You're definitely worthy to be a part of this blog world. I love visiting... I've got you in my google reader!

Hope your having a wonderful weekend! xo-Terri

Jen M said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Following you back!
Jen @ My Secret Home

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Hi! Thanks so much for featuring my Kitchen Command Center and taking the time to follow OH SO Chichi! I'm still trying to find my place in this big bloggy-world ... it can be so overwhelming! I'm following your blog!

Jaime
www.ohsochichi.blogspot.com
www.theclayfamilyblog.blogspot.com

jeanette_huston@yahoo.com said...

I am following you on google connect from "Boost My Blog Friday"! Cute blog;-)

http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

http://meinanutshell1979.blogspot.com/

http://mommyblessingsinpictures.blogspot.com/

Jeanette Huston

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

The new header is great, and so is your blog! Of course you're worthy! But I do understand the feeling, I get that too! xx

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These links are great! I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!