Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hoo Are You?

It's Tuesday! Let's all go play along at Night Owl Crafting.


NightOwlCrafting

Here are the questions this week.

1. What are your plans for Easter?
We'll all go to church together and then come back to our house. Brandon's job every year is to hide the Easter eggs for the little ones.

2. Do you dye eggs for Easter?
Yes, always. I do hope that one of the kids or grandkids are here on Saturday so they can do it for me.

3. What is your favorite Easter candy?
The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup eggs.

4. Do you celebrate the make believe part of Easter and/or the 
religious part?
Both.

5. What is your favorite part about the Easter holiday?
All being together in church that morning.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Agy said...

Have a wonderful Easter! Agy

Cranberry Morning said...

Sounds like a nice weekend planned. :-) My mom used to always hide those big marshmallow-filled eggs with the high fructose corn syrup outer shell. LOL I loved them!

I'm looking forward to Sunday morning when I'll be celebrating, with fellow believers, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Praise God!!

Bonny said...

Thanks for following!
I am your newest follower.
Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
Quick Tattletails More Than A Blog Hop Directory
:)