Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I need some help!!!

Oh, I hope you are all on your computers tonight and see this! I have a lot of things ready to go on Etsy. Today for some reason, all of my pictures are blurry when I put them on there. I had this problem about a year ago and thought I had figured it out. Wrong! I've been sitting here almost all day and still can't get a good picture to load. My last attempt was 800 x 800 because I googled and found that worked best. Nope, it didn't. Somebody, please tell me what I'm doing wrong before I throw the computer, camera, and anything else I can get my hands on in the house out the window! What size are your pictures? Thank goodness Idol is on tonight and Brandon is on his way over to watch it with me!

Thank you for any advice you have for me!!! See you in the morning.

3 comments:

KZ Embroidery said...

Hi Terri,
I haven't had your problem, but maybe if you go post in the Bugs section in forums someone can help. Maybe it's Etsy and not you!
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/

Tanyia said...

What program do you use? Are you saving for web, instead of just saving at a small size? The saving for web option will optimize the ppi for internet viewing and help get the crispest view for you. Email me if you need to.

MamaMonki said...

Hope you got it figured out!