Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've sunk to an all time low!!

I've worried about even posting this, but it's just too funny not to share. I'll apologize right up front if I offend anybody. Greg and I were sitting up at the Lodge with a friend of ours and she pulled this out of a bag.


She had ordered it and it was way too big (no kidding, I thought it was some type of boat). She couldn't return it and ask if I could do something with it.


I made her a purse!


I'm going to fill it with a couple bottled waters when I give it to her.
Get it? Water Bra.

As Larry the Cable guy would say, "Please forgive me for this one"!

Be sure to enter the Giveaway while you're here!

13 comments:

Kathy of KZ Embroidery said...

OMG! This is too funny! What a novel idea!

Christine said...

Awesome!! If anyone is offended they have no business being on the internet ;-)

Cranberry Morning said...

What a great idea! Think she'll take it out in public? LOL

Trisha said...

HA! LOL! Hey, your recycling right?

Two Broads Design said...

lol totally something i would do! A couple of my girlfriends actually send me something like this for my birthday once! :)

Terri said...

A boulder holder? That's a pretty one, too.

Susie said...

Perfect!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

My laugh for the day! Thanks -- very clever!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I think it is a fabulous idea! I bet it starts a new trend!

Carol

angie on maui said...

You are SO creative! LOVE this!

Dee said...

The bag is the cutest and most clever idea.
I love it!!!

Dee

Flora Loveday said...

Absolutely hilarious, but you make a great point. Beautiful embroidery, why let it go to waste... :)

Krystie said...

lol, your friend must love it! so creative you are!