Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Easter Basket

First off, I'm sorry for my meltdown last night. I was so frustrated with those pictures! How can something work just fine and then decide not to? I finally got the pictures to load this morning. I tried every size possible, but I think I ended up at 900x900 and it worked.

I still have that potato sack on my desk and keep cutting away on the back for small projects.



This started out to be just a magnet, but I love it with the bunnies.


I stained the woodsies. They're kind of pointy for eggs, but I can hide that.


I've got a ton of those coasters and put this one to use. Don't ask me where I got all of them. I can't tell. Funny thing is, we don't even drink Boulevard beer!



I stacked and glued my pointy eggs on the coaster.



I cut a basket shape out of the sack and glued it to brown felt for stability.



Then glued my eggs and a wire handle to one side of the basket.


Glued the top on and then it needed a little something.





That's it. So simple.

Click HERE to see where I'll be partying at this week.

14 comments:

Tanyia said...

that is really cute, glad to hear that you got everything working the way that you want it.

Cranberry Morning said...

That is so sweet!! Love bunnies. So does my German Shepherd, but we love them in different ways. :-)

Becca @Becca's Perspective said...

Returning the Blog Love. I’m following you back now!

These are so adorable. Love it!

-Becca
Becca's Perspective

Michelle said...

Wow! That's cute!

Prairie Patch said...

This is so cute. I'm definitely going to be doing something like this soon.

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Allison@FabRehab said...

I love anything burlap! So cute! Following you from Homemaker on a Dime!

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh wow, so cute!! you're so creative! love it!

i'm your newest follower from the Bloggers Party and Hop at TypeAdecorating.

Susan at http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

Tina said...

I love your cute little Easter basket!

Julie said...

I would love for you to link up at Inspire Me Mondays @ Singing Three Little Birds!
http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com/2011/04/inspire-me-monday.html

anna said...

This is so sweet!

Jami said...

Sweet little basket and eggs! I hope you'll stop by the Pretty Packages Party and share them.

http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-packages-party-8.html

Smiles!
Jami

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Turned out so pretty. Great job! Really appreciate you linking this up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

My Creative Intuitions said...

These are really cute! Great Idea! =)

Lindsey @ Inspiring Creations said...

Love how your basket turned out! Thanks for stopping by and linking, have a great weekend! :)