Monday, April 25, 2011

Ribbon Washer Necklace

I found this tutorial the other day and knew I had to try it!


I literally sat in front of the computer with my washers and ribbon and did it. It was confusing at first, but once you've added a few washers it all makes sense.



It's so easy and fast once you catch on. I want to try my next one using t-shirt strips instead of ribbon.
I'll let you know if it works out.

Being a Grandma, I have to show you one picture from yesterday. The kids were all outside playing and I made them take another picture (they thought I was done with the camera). I lined them all up and before I snapped, I told them to say, "Hobby Lobby". This is what I got!


Why are they all cracking up?

7 comments:

Kate Weber said...

It's so so cute! I love that necklace! The colors are so great! And that photo is too cute! Gotta love real happy smiles!

Simply Kate

Alex said...

Hi there! :) Newest GFC follower from the blog hop, here - love your blog! Would love a follow back! :)

Alex
The Kid Is Rich
http://www.thekidisrich.blogspot.com/
Educating kids and teens in running a business and making money.

Cranberry Morning said...

Cute necklace idea!! And it looks like 'hobby lobby' is the thing to say when you want smiles and giggles! :-)

Patricia said...

Very cute idea on the necklace. The grandkids are darling. I have fourteen grandkids love the all bunches.
I am following you from Meet Me on Monday blog hop. Come on over to Mamaw's blog and follow me. My blog is under construction but I can still get take comments. I just haven't done any sewing projects or posted in a few days.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

the kiddos are so cute, forget the "say cheese", who came up with that anyway, hobby lobby works for me too, lol.

Kimberly Sminkey said...

Stopping by from Someday Crafts where I saw your necklace for the Olympics! I am so in love with these tutorials! New follower now!

E.Arts said...

Did you make those washers or did you buy them like that?