Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Saturday!

Hello Superstars! I hope you didn't get pranked too bad yesterday!

I have to say again, there is so much talent out there and I can only show just a few of my favorites. I wish I could share everything I loved, but there's just too much.

So without further ado, here we go:


I now know what I'm going to do with the rest of that potato sack I have.




Yep, I'm hungry and you better believe I'll be trying this broccoli quiche!



Who wouldn't want to snuggle up with that?



I can't wait. I'm going to be the coolest Grandma ever when I show up at Jace's game with these!



Still hungry. How easy would these be to make? Love it!



Is that not awesome? Greg gets mad at me when I steal help myself to 10 paint samples!



This one is for my kids! I love Mary Poppins and made my children watch it and the Sound of Music over and over again the whole time they were growing up. Look kids, other people love Mary Poppins besides me! I'm going to make this for my grandchildren when they are here to mark. Ours will say, Papa and Grandma instead of Mom and Dad.

Have a fun weekend!!!

11 comments:

EUQINOM the ENIGMA ...(Lives DTRH) said...

what a talent blog spot!!!

love all what you do :)

xoxo


http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

emilysnan said...

hiya , some wonderful crafy people out there all right xx tfs x
xmaggiex

a little bit of everything said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Broccoli Quiche!

Cassidy @ Thrillingly Thrifty said...

Thanks for featuring my growth chart! My grandparents had a Care Bears growth chart that was the highlight of our visit every time - but I think Mary Poppins is so much cooler!

Holly said...

Thanks for featuring my Peep! I'm glad the time that went into it is appreciated by others!
Holly @ Crafts by Holly

Ewa said...

thank you for featuring me :)
I added your button to my blog !

Connie @ Measured by the Heart said...

Hi
I am happy to be following you from the blog hop. If you'd like to follow back you can reach me at www.measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com. Please stop by for book club if you're interested--Connie

Jodi said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath! I'm flattered to be featured with such wonderful projects!

Shannon said...

I found your blog via a blog hop. So glad I did, I love what you have here. Mmmm, the broccoli quiche looks so good, may have to try that myself.
http://frugalmomoftwo.com

Kimberly Moore said...

Wow thank you for the feature!! Such a fun blog. :) Keep up the great work.

Brenda said...

Love the wreath, I am your newest follower from the Sunday hop, drop by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Enjoy your Sunday!