Saturday, April 16, 2011

Super Saturday!

Wow, what a week! My blogger issues that I was having is finally fixed (after three days). Turns out, it wasn't just me. The funny thing is, I made a few new friends on the Blogger Help. And my exciting news is Casey at Hot Bliggity Blog is working on a new design for me! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it and can't wait!!

On to this week's Super Stars!



I love the idea of using Chinese noodles with Rice Krispies!



Don't those chocolate butterflies just look too pretty to eat?



I love that little guy! Just too cute!!



I really need someone I know to have a baby so I can make this gift box! Adorable!



Those are popsicle sticks! I know, brilliant!

And last, but not least, we all need an "Awwww" moment.



Does that little face not just warm your heart all over?!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Flutter Crisps :) And that pic of the puppy is sooooo verrrry sweet! I want one :)

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

Thank you for featuring my little chicky! I am so honored!

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for featuring my popsicle bracelets!

suzy