Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super Saturday!

It's Easter weekend! I at least have everything ready to pack the Easter Baskets, but I still need to dye eggs and go to the grocery store today. Why do I wait until Saturday to go to the store? Every holiday I say I'm not going to do that and here I go again today!

Before I go enjoy a game of Grocery Cart Bumper Cars, look what I found this week!



I love using sheet music for crafts and now I know what to do with the little pieces leftover. This just looks so dainty!




What a great use of old light bulbs!




I'm loving all the creative uses of jute I'm seeing. Especially since I found 2 unopened rolls of it in a closet last week!




How cute is that?! Oh, I'm so happy I found that jute!




This is so clever! Those started out as the $1.00 books at Target!




Wow, Rissa! You did it again! Beautiful!

If you were featured, be sure and a grab a button!

I wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!

5 comments:

Kate Weber said...

I love that necklace! It's SO cute! And the light bulb vase! I never would have thought of that! It's adorable!

Simply Kate

Kitty said...

Thanks for the awesoem feature!!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Thanks for featuring me! I'm grabbing a button now :)

Sarah said...

I love all of these crafts! I am finally renting an apartment on campus next semester, and I'm already trying to find things to make and add to my room. These are all great additions and I'll definitely let you know when I get a chance to make them. Thanks for including these - they're adorable!

-The Frog Princess- said...

SO cute! :)
thefrogprincess16.blogspot.com