Saturday, April 30, 2011

Super Saturday!

Wasn't yesterday fun? I couldn't get enough of the Royal Wedding! I sure wish my invitation hadn't got lost in the mail and I could have been there!

Here are a few of our own Superstars who deserve the Royal treatment this week!



I love this! I have an old frosted window that I'm sure this will be the inspiration for.
I've been wondering what to do with it.




She used book pages for the banner. How clever!




I love the idea of using old games in shadow boxes. Be sure to go check out all the different game boards she used! I wonder where I packed away all the kids' old games...




How cute is this necklace using fabric, beads, and ribbon?!




These little bracelets are just so simple and darling!

Be sure to grab a button from the sidebar if you were featured.

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway if you haven't yet!

8 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are all great ideas! I especially love those game boards. Cool, huh. And no, I couldn't get enough of the royal wedding. What pageantry and beauty and history!

Camille said...

Thanks so much for featuring my banner!!I love that frosted window...adorable.
sugarbabyboutique.blogspot.com

LisaWeidknecht said...

Hello! Hopped over here and am following you. Come follow me?

Home Frosting said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for featuring my "Dream" sign. Love your blog and am now your newest follower! Thank you, again!!

Laura said...

Visiting from relax and surf Sunday. I love the Monopoly board idea. Super fun!

SassySweetChic said...

Hello my love! I am so happy I found your blog! What wonderful ideas you have!
I found you through the weekend blog hop!
Have a wonderful week!!!
Elizabeth

AMY said...

Great blog......so many creative ideas. Beautiful family!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

AmieAnn said...

Love your featured! And I featured your book marker holder on my blog! Hope you stop by and grab a featured button @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/05/pink-hippo-party-27.html