Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cranberry Morning

I want to share a blogging friend I have. It's Judy from Cranberry Morning and if you haven't visited her yet, please do! She has the most beautiful blog! I so enjoy stopping in there every morning! Judy makes handmade soaps and also has a shop, Soaps 'n' Such. I ordered some last week and can't put in words how awesome they are!

Strawberries and Cream


Peppermint Tea


Lemon Verbena


Grandma's Kitchen

And here's an added bonus!

Buy 5, get 1 Free!


That's right! Buy 5 of her awesome soaps and get 1 free!

There are so much more than I showed here!

If you want a feel good moment today, go visit Judy's blog and shop!

3 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Those soaps look DELICIOUS! Especially the strawberries and cream! :)

I am your newest follower via the Catch a Wave Wednesday blog hop! :)

Happy Mid-Week,
Mary
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you Terri, for the lovely blog post about my soaps!! I am so glad that you are enjoying them. It's always great to get nice, unsolicited compliments!! :-) And now I get to grab the 'I Was Featured On A Creative Princess' button. THANKS!

Patricia said...

Wonderful post and the soap looks very attractive.
Wish we had smell a vision.

I am following you via the WW blog hop. Please follow me.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/