Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoo Are You?

It's Tuesday!

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions:

1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
I sure am! They are Josh, Krissi and Brandon.

2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
I lost my mom 8 years ago and still miss and think about her every day. She was the most caring, loving and kind human being I've ever known. 

3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
She was the best cook in the world! Greg still wonders what happened to me. She made a Red Velvet Cake that was to die for!!

4. What do you love about being a mom?
Everything! It melts my heart when all 3 of the kids still say "I love you" every time I see them.

5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
I'm not for sure, yet.

4 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I plan on a park visit and maybe some photos! I HAD to pop over from Hoo are you? this week since I saw the Sunflowers :D Those and Butterflies= my obsession :D
I've love for you to check me out @
http://mommydoes.blogspot.com

Agy said...

Hello! I love it when my son says "I love you, mum" too. Found you through Hoo Are You!
www.greenissuessingapore.blogspot.com

Ask Shanae said...

Hi Terri,
I'm a little late, but I followed you over from Hoo are you? Tuesday. I also lost my mother only 22 years ago. It's sad how much of a hole there is in your life when your mother is gone. It was neat to hear was a loving kind person your mother was. I am inspired by your love for motherhood. I hope that you have an amazing Mother's Day!
Cheers,
Shanae

Baye said...

On Mother's Day I will also be celebrating the birthday of my first child who I brought home on Mother's Day in 1976! Today is her actual birthday. Just found you blog and am a new follower. Love all the great ideas!