Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hoo Are You?

I'm going to play along with Night Owl Crafting today. Come on over and join us!


NightOwlCrafting
 
Here are my answers to the questions.
 
1. What type of diamond cut do you like?
I really don't care what kind of cut it is, as long as it's big and sparkly!!

2. If you are married when is your anniversary. If not what month
would you like to be married in?
Our anniversary is January 10th.

3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
Blue

4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
We had a very small wedding, just one.

5. How long have you been married?
You better sit down for this one, 35 years!

7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

It is wonderful to see a couple who have been together for 35 years. It's so rare in this day. (but we've got you beat by 6 years!) :-)

Baye said...

We are not too far behind--28 years. I guess crafters are good at gluing marriages together, too!

Robyn said...

Congrats on 35 years! So nice to see people still happy! Gives more hope for me!!! :D

Shanae Branham said...

35 years is a long time to be married! Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment. I’m glad I dropped by from “Night Owl Crafting-- Hoo Are U? linky party”.
Cheers,
Shanae
My Blog

Jenny at dapperhouse said...

Following you back from the hop! You have lots of fun projects here that I need to see!
Thanks!
jenny at dapperhouse
http://jennyatdapperhouse.blogspot.com/

Marlee said...

Found you at the Tuesday Blog Hop! Glad I did am a happy new follower :).

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Survey Junkie said...

Hi Terri,
Glad to have you join us for FMBT.. For some reason I can't see anyone's GFC boxes on Firefox or Chrome tonight so I book marked you so I can try to follow in the morning..
Have a great week,
Stacy
www.sjunkie.com