Friday, May 20, 2011

Post It Notes

Because we own a business, we get a lot of little goodies in the mail from suppliers.



Most of the time, it's pens, calendars, etc. and they put our name on it. Of course, they then want us to buy a million of them! Last week we got this little post it note holder.



I told Greg not to order any of these because (say it all together), I can make that!



This is my version using his business cards for the front and back.



I used cardstock for the inside pages and different colors of Post-Its.




I cut the cardstock the same size as the business card and then took about 15 sheets from each Post-It and cut them in different sizes. I glued the the stacks to the cardstock to make sure they stayed in.




I punched holes in each piece and held them together with rings.



Greg's cards have printing on the front and back so it worked out perfect. The only thing I'll do different when I make more is to be sure and not punch the hole through the Jaguar's head!

14 comments:

Christy said...

You now have a new follower, Can you please Follow back?
http://christy1986p.blogspot.com/

Tweet with me on Twitter to.
http://twitter.com/#!/CHRISTY1986P

Become a fan on my Christina's voice Fan page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Christinas-Voice/133218916750446

Thanks have a great day!

Cranberry Morning said...

Perfect! And so what if the jaguar has a little headache. Great job. And who doesn't love post-it notes. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I would have pads of them everywhere!!!

Two Broads Design said...

These are so cute! Im making one this weekend with my new business cards!

Flora Loveday said...

Creative idea! You have a ton of great ideas on your site - love it!

On another note, found you at the FNF Blog Hop and following you in every way I can.
Cheers and enjoy your weekend!
Flora Loveday
The Upper Hand
http://www.the-upper-hand.com/

MiniBinoy said...

great idea Terri!:)

Kelly said...

I love these! You have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my website, Indiana Inker
to view the details. Congratulations!

Have a great weekend,

Kelly
Coupons, Crafts and Causes
Coupons, Crafts and Causes - Facebook
Indiana Inker
Indiana Inker - FB
Mathews Marketplace

Frugal in WV said...

Great site, love all your ideas! Following you from the fancy friday blog hop, have a great weekend!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Wow! What a great idea! I'm your latest follower! Have a great weekend!!!!

Paige said...

I'm your newest follower! Love your blog, hope you'll follow mine @ http://thecrunchymamacita.blogspot.com/

Paige

Marlee said...

Awww, so cute! These are really cool! Found you at the Makind New Friends Blog Hop, and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower, great post!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Queen J. said...

I am a very creative person but I would have never thought of that. You WIN!! I LOVE the idea and I need something like that for my new home office.

I am a new follower! Visit my castle- www.magictiara.blogspot.com

LINDY LEGENDS AND OTHER SUCH NONSENSE said...

New follower from the Finding New Friends blog hop! Would love it if you'd swing by my blog when you get a chance! :)

Samantha said...

I love! I am pretty obsessed with Post It Notes so what a great idea!

New follower from FNF Hop :) Hope you get a chance to drop by http://niftymom.com

jag748 said...

Hey I just noticed you used one of my old cards that I had misprinted HOME'S. LOL Luv ya!