Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrapbook Collage

I never got into scrapbooking, mainly because when my kids were babies, it just wasn't that popular. I would love to now, but I feel so overwhelmed to even try to start. Jennifer loves to scrapbook and for Mother's Day, she gave me this.


To say the least, I was thrilled! I've got to tell you though, it was windy outside the day I took this picture and the flower that was in the lower right corner blew away. You should have seen me out in the yard when I came in and went searching for it! I found it!


There are so many cool things in the scrapbooking shops now! I'm really missing out by not jumping on the bandwagon! Oh, and aren't those little children just beautiful? That was Easter at our house after church.


That is the flip side of the front. It can go either way. I'm on the hunt for a long mirror with a shelf to set it on so you can see both sides. I may have to try and make one!

4 comments:

Marlee said...

So cute! I really need to get into scrapbooking more, ha! Found you at the FMBT Blog Hop and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Denise McD said...

I wish I was into scrap booking but I am not crafty at all!!! lol I like your blog it is so pretty!


Found you over at the blog hop! hope you can stop by and follow me back and stick around I am having a weekend long birthday bash give away this weekend!!! thanks!
http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/

Krystal said...

I start scrap booking, but than I forget about for awhile until I have a huge pile of pictures.hah...

stopping by from the i love my online friends blog hop :)

http://www.uhohmom.com

Marilyn said...

So lovely ;))) Absolutely Loving your blog.. Found ya on blog hop Tuesday. I’m officially following ya and loving it ) Can’t wait to indulge in more of your posts.. ) Hope you can stop by and visit sometime ) TY