Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Saturday!

What a fun week in blogland this week!

Donatella at Inspiration and Realisation made the cutest bracelet out of leftover rope she had from another project. Gotta love a girl that doesn't throw anything away!!



This just hit my heart when I saw what Dee did at A Lapin Life. I have some old postcards that my Mom gave me that are from our relatives in Germany a long time ago that they sent here. I've had them packed away safely (and yes, I know where they are), but what an awesome gift to give to my children! Thank you, Dee, for the inspiration!



This one is for my sister and if you think she's not getting one of these for her birthday, you're nuts! Shannon at Sugar Plum Delights made these Redneck Wine Glasses. How do you awesome people come up with these great ideas and why didn't I think of it?



What The Boutique Girls did with picture frames is just pure brilliance!!!
Look at this, a terrarium!



Linday at Artsy Fartsy Mama (love the name!) made this adorable little night light.



If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!

Have a great weekend and please, please, please, come back on Thursday for my first Linky Party!

9 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey, I like the tape measure. That is very cute. I also like the terrarium.
Hello I am following you via the FNFW blog hop. Please follow me.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

Thanks Terri for posting my postcards.

I am now following the others.

Have a great day,
Dee :-)

BellaVida said...

Hi, I just landed here from FTLOB. I'm a brand new follower.

My blog is about art, photography, crafts, quotes and inspiration. I'd love for you to drop by and say hello. Bella Vida by Letty

These are some nice finds. I look forward to ur future posts.

Have a great weekend.

The "Boutique" Girls said...

Thanks for featuring our Table Top Terrarium...Awesome other features. Thanks:)

Lisa @ Granola Catholic said...

stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop. I LOVE the redneck wine glasses. I can't tell you how often we drink beverages out of our mason jars.

CylestialChola said...

I just found you on a blog hop and love your terrarium idea! I am now a follower and would love it if you would take a peek at my new blog sometime too. Be well!

http://cylestialchola.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Fun finds! Going to check some out! Happy Mothers Day.

Lindsay said...

Thank you for featuring my night light!! :)

shannon said...

I know I'm a little late, but thank you so much for featuring my Redneck Wine Glasses! Just let me know when you need one, or two. :)

--shannon -- sugarplumdelights.com