Saturday, May 21, 2011

Super Saturday!

Happy Saturday! Thank you to everyone who linked up this week to "It's A Party"! Here are just some of the Super Stars who linked up.

Look what EllaBoo & Co. did with her staircase! I told her I ripped the carpet off of our stairs about 6 months ago and that's about as far as it got. I love this idea! Thank you for the inspiration!



The transformation that Stacy from The Precious Little Things in Life did with an old beat up hutch is just awesome! Great job, Stacy!



Kammy at Kammy's Korner took an old cupboard door and turned it into a beautiful clock.
Love it!!



Pressed Down, Shaken Together made the cutest Eat signs! This is definitely going on my "To Do" list.



The Joys of Life with Lucy actually sewed everything in this awesome window by hand! Oh how I love old windows!


Be sure to grab a Featured Button if you like and a huge thank you again to everyone who joined our party!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I got a kick out of that stairway runner. I tend to count the stair steps every single time I go upstairs. After 22 years of living in the same house, you'd think I'd know the number of steps, wouldn't you! Still, it's just this strange habit. LOL

Sarah said...

These are SO awesome! I love that the stairs - so cute! Also, the clock is adorable - love how it's all repurposed stuff!

Life With Lucy said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Stacy said...

Terri, thanks for featuring my little hutch. Great party!

Keri @ Pressed Down, Shaken Together said...

Terri - thanks so much for featuring my EAT sign :) And thanks for hosting another great party!!

Keri

Callista said...

I love that staircase, cool! Thanks for sharing.

New follower from super mega 7 blog hop

Peg said...

Fabulous ideas for crafty things, I shall have to give a few ago.

I really love the stairs idea, would be great if you have young children learning to count.
x

Eschelle said...

all that stuff is amazing and I wish i had stairs so I could do that to them!!!

following via the relax and surf.

Morela said...

I'm a new follower. I love the clock. Definitely my idea of shabby chic.

Morela

ihearttoystudio.com
addsomechaos.blogspot.com