Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super Saturday!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a fun "It's a Party" again this week! I just can't pick 5 favorites (I love them all) so I decided to show the top 5 most viewed (in no particular order).

Family Fingerprint Art at Pressed Down, Shaken Together



Headboard Bench by Full Circle Creations



Pinch of This, That & the Other made Cookie Dough Brownies



Thrifty Finds from These Peas Taste Funny



Old Book Cover at A Recovering Craft Hoarder



Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day! I hope it's bright and sunny where you are!

8 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bench! How shocked was I to start reading your post and to see my bench! Thank you! Have a great weekend!
Holly

Terry said...

LOL - you've made ME a happy girl today. Thanks for featuring my bathroom thrifty finds. Have a fabulous weekend.

Healthy Branscoms said...

Love your blog! I became a follower! :) Erin

http://www.healthybranscoms.com

Sarah said...

I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the fingerprint idea - seriously, I'll have to do that for my mother for her next birthday! Thank you for sharing!

Patricia said...

Congrats to everyone that got featured. Beautiful and very creative.

I am your newest GFC follower.

I am following you via the Memorial Day Finding New Friends Weekend blog Hop. Please stop by my blog and say hello. I also have an Etsy shop.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Itsabouttimemamaw

sasha said...

Hi there! Visiting from the FNF bloghop. Awesome blog! I am a new follower ;) Please stop by Diaper Style Memoirs and follow back :) Check out and enter the amazing Honeycup Giveaway while you're there!

Inessa
Diaper Style Memoirs

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I was just partaking in the ‘Relax and Surf’ blog hop that is being hosted by Rylie and Bryce Too. I noticed your blog and thought I would stop by.

And I am so glad I did - I want those cookie dough brownies! Mind you, I do like that headboard bench too - it would fit perfectly in my kitchen.

Anyway, I am now following you – it would be cool if you could come and visit me at my place too!

http://www.thedayafteryesterday.co.uk/

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm so excited. Fun seeing all the creativity that's out there.