Monday, June 13, 2011

A Blogging T-Shirt

This was supposed to be a post about cutting fabric with the Cricut to applique. Didn't happen. I've read all over blogland that you can cut fabric with the Cricut. I tried everything, even bought brand new blades, nothing worked. I just ended up with a big raggedy mess!

I ended up doing it the old way. I cut the letters out of cardstock and traced them on what little fabric I had left that I hadn't ruined. I've learned my lesson, stick with what you know how to do!




That's the back of the shirt.



Here's another little hint about the 500 Follower Giveaway tomorrow, you might just see that shirt pop up again in your size!

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is such a cute idea! :-) L is a good size for me. ;-)

Baye said...

I love it--especially the fabric you chose for the applique.

Too bad about the Cricut not cutting the fabric. I thought I saw that you could do it if you put a certain backing on it. These kinds of machine are not in my budget, though, so I don't pay much attention to the details.

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!!! yay for the giveaway:) and congrats on 500!! you totally rock!

frackentay said...

This is so cute! :)

Chef in Training said...

I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

What a totally royal blog! I just became a follower! 500 followers! That is AWESOME! Congrats!
Jenni
kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com